The following guide will help you on creating an SAP account required to access SAP Events app.
If you do not have an SAP account:
- Open this registration page
- Enter your details and press register (If you are attending invitation only event, please ensure the email you used is the same as the one you sent to your event's organizer)
- Verify your account via the email sent to your email address
Login and running SAP Events
- Download the SAP Events from Apple App Store or Google Play
- Run SAP Events
- Login using the email address and password you have registered for SAP account
- Authorize SAP Events to use your SAP account for authentication.
Registering & Accessing Events
- After logged in for the first time, you will see the Event List
- You should be able to see invitation-only events and public events that you have access to.
- Press the Join button to register & open for a public event.
- Press the Open button to open an event that you have registered to.
- If you can't see your event(s), please contact your event's organizer to check that you have been added to the event's attendee list.
- Once you have opened the event, it will initiate the download of the data for offline access
- You will be directed to the sessions list after the download is successful.