Friday, December 1st 2017, will take place our first SAP Inside Track in Paris.
Registration is open now! SIT Paris 2017
An SAP Inside Track is a community event, open for all people from the SCN-Community (Customers, Consultants and Freelancers). No matter if you are a developer, business consultant or an architect. The event is organized by peers from the community.. and YOU are able to influence the agenda.
Use hash tag #sitParis on Twitter to share ideas. Spread the news and follow the updates!
Friday, December 1st 2017
Location: Tour SAP, Paris , Audimax
Address: 35, rue d'Alsace F 92300 Levallois-Perret; Métro Station Louise Michel
Tour SAP Audimax
For SAP community members (both consultants and customers) who want to share or catch-up on their knowledge.
- Share what you love by holding a session.
- Be curious to hear about new things & new insights and participate.
As the catering is not done by SAP, lunch and drinks throughout the day will not be completely free, we try to get sponsors for the catering.
The event language is: English (mainly )
Use the #sitPARIS hashtag
|09:30 - 9:45||Serkan Zerman, Kati Fischer and Ingolf Bayer||Intro||Welcome and opening SIT Paris 2017|
|We have still some free timeslots.||Additional speakers are welcome! Register below.|
|09:45 - 10:30*||Lemaire, Wouter||Lecture & Demo||SAP Web IDE: Create Your Own Feature to Speed Up SAP Fiori App Development|
SAP Web IDE is the IDE for SAP Fiori and SAP HANA apps in the cloud and on premise. This session focuses on the SAP Web IDE features framework and the possibility of creating your own feature – using some tips and tricks. We show some developer-created features and highlight how they can help reduce development time.
|10:30 - 11:15*||Nelly, Sandeep||Lecture & Hands on||Simplify your HANA Data and BW Landscape using Smart Data Integration||Explore how smart data integration can be leveraged to achieve the functionality of SAP Data Services, SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server, smart data access and Sybase replication server in a single tool.|
|11:15 - 11:30||BREAK|
|11:30 - 12:00*||van der Plas, Frank||Lecture & Demo||The challenges of SAP Application interface testing in a Hybrid integration Architecture|
In this presentation, we will demonstrate how a SAP centric automated testing strategy managed from your on-prem/private cloud can take the complexity out of SAP application interface testing in an hybrid solution and test Cloud API the right way.
|12:00 - 12:30*||Cenens, Tom||Lecture & Demo||Change Request Management with SAP Solution Manager 7.2||Introduction and demo of CHARM on SAP Solution Manager 7.|
|12:30 - 13:00*||Vankam, Varun||Lecture||Upgrading to Solution Manager 7.2? 7 Key things to know before you proceed||This session will cover the steps to successfully upgrade your system from Solution Manager 7.1 to 7.2.|
|13:00 - 14:00||LUNCH|
|14:00 - 14.25*||Tudor, Riscutia||Lecture|
Building a microservice on SAP Cloud Platform
A short introduction into developing and deploying microservices on SAP Cloud Platform.
|14:25 - 15:05*||Faleiros, Rogerio||Lecture||Myths vs. Fact: SAP Material Ledger in SAP S/4HANA||This session will answer your top questions about using SAP Material Ledger in SAP S/4HANA and dispel the top myths. Dive into the changes to SAP Material Ledger with S/4 HANA.|
|15:05- 15:30*||Ravindran, Vijayakumar||Lecture||Efficiency in SDO delivery using low cost PaaS||The idea is to switch from buying virtual machines from vendors like Microsoft and then install the software required before provisioning it to SAP's customers.|
|15:30 - 16:00||Kernaghan, Chris||Lecture||Building your big data laboratory||How and why you should build a big data lab.|
|16:00 - 16:15||BREAK|
|16:15 - 16:45*||E.R, Vasudevan||Lecture||Leverage Cloud Collaboration by Integrating SAP JAM with SAP Fiori||Gain strategies and tips to utilize SAP Jam™ in SAP Cloud to enhance productivity in a collaborative environment. Explore the latest functionality of the SAP Fiori apps that provide a scope for integration with SAP Jam.|
|16:45 - 17:15*||E.R, Vasudevan||Demo||Fast and Fiori(ous) - Utilizing SAP Cloud Platform for a revamped UI experience||Walk-through demo on leveraging ODATA services from on premise SAP system to build User interface apps. List of administrative tasks for connecting your on premise system to SAP Cloud Platform.|
|17:15 - 17:45*||Gudi, Srikanth Reddy||Lecture||One step to move your SAP systems to SAP Hana on premise to cloud using SAP Database Migration Option for cloud (DMO) to migrate to AWS.||The SAP DMO (Database Migration Option) toolset simplifies and dramatically streamlines the entire SAP migration with one process, one tool, one downtime to migrate your any DB(SAP supported) database to SAP HANA on Amazon Web Services (AWS cloud), we will cover migration options from an on-premises architecture to AWS, network connectivity for direct migration process.|
|17:45 - 18:15*||Gudi, Srikanth Reddy||Lecture||Choose your own path!! SAP HANA use cases and SAP HANA deployment options||Explore customization, extensibility options and trips and tricks for SAP Hana deployment. Major updates and advantages of SAP HANA 1.0 and 2.0|
|18:15 - 18:45*||Drumm, Christian||Lecture||My takeaways from SAP TechEd Barcelona||Wrap up of the SAP TechEd Barcelona and highlight the main announcements.|
|18:45 - 19:00||Serkan Zerman, Kati Fischer and Ingolf Bayer||Closing SIT Paris 2017|
Call for Speakers - Session Suggestions
Here YOU have the chance to add value and pay forward: host a session at SAP Inside Track in Paris. Share your experience and/or initiate a discussion and take new insights back home. Please note that all sessions are supposed to be between 20 and 40min. If your session is shorter or longer, you don't need to blow it up, please feel free to add it. If your session will need some more time, add your session and mention it. We will figure out how to handle it.If you have any questions or are unsure about how to do it: Contact us ... contact data to be found at the bottom of this page. If your session is accepted, your ticket is guaranteed!
Please register here: Call for Speakers
Participants SAP Inside Track Paris 2017
(Speakers are marked in bold letters)
|First Name||Last Name||Citizenship||Company / Organization|
Origin (SAP Customer; Partner; Freelancer or Student)
Participation in the Lunch at the Canteen: (yes/no)
Participation in a self-organized get-together on Thursday prior to the SIT event: (yes/no)
|Participation in a get-together on Friday after the SIT event in the restaurant La Cave? (yes/no)|
|4||Richard||Kwofie||SZ||Topmost Tutorial Academy||Other||Yes||No||No|
|6||ADEDAYO||SANTOS||NG||International Data Management Services||Partner||No||No||No|
|9||Frank||van der Plas||UK||int4||Partner||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|14||Stephane||Bailleul||FR||CODILOG||Resp. Produit Workflow Veille Technologique||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|20||André||Jensen MOUNAOUI||FR||allgeier-es DK||Partner||Yes||No||Yes|
|23||Srikanth Reddy||Gudi||IN||Deloitte||Consultant; Partner||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|28||Rogerio||Faleiros||Brasilia; Italy||RFERP LLC||Consultant; Partner||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|32||Kati||Fischer||DE||SAP||SAP employee, program lead||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Please register here: SIT Paris 2017
How to get there?
- Airport Paris-Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG) → Airport railway station → RER B (direction Massy-Palaiseau) → Châtelet-les-Halles → Métro line 14 (direction Gare St Lazare) → St Lazare → train L (direction Gare de Becon les Bruyères) → Clichy-Levallois → 8 Min walk to 35, rue d'Alsace
- Airport Paris-Orly (ORY) → Gare d'Antony → RER B (direction Aéroport CDG) → Châtelet-les-Halles → RER A (direction St Germain-en-Laye) → Gare La Défense → train L (direction Gare St Lazare) → St Lazare → train L (direction Gare de Becon les Bruyères) → Clichy-Levallois → 8 Min walk to 35, rue d'Alsace
- Airport Paris-Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG) → 35, rue d'Alsace F 92300 Levallois-Perret: https://www.drivingdirectionsandmaps.com/route-planner/?from=Airport+Charles+de+Gaulle&to=35%2C+rue+d%27Alsace+F+92300+Levallois-Perret&how=drive#googlemap
- Airport Paris-Orly (ORY) → 35, rue d'Alsace F 92300 Levallois-Perret:https://www.drivingdirectionsandmaps.com/route-planner/?from=Orly+Airport%2C+Orly%2C+France&to=35%2C+rue+d%27Alsace+F+92300+Levallois-Perret&how=drive#googlemap
Take advantage of this weekend and book a city tour through Paris or walk by yourself! Below you will find a list of well-known places of interest (see also our SIT Paris logo) and of some curious ones: so, f. ex. find out where king Louis XVI died under the guillotine during the French Revolution or where his wife Marie-Antoinette spent her last days in prison and be aware that you have to queue up for some monument or museum visits ...
.The guillotine Queue at the Eiffel tower
|1, La Tour Eiffel||2, Notre-Dame||3, L'Arc de Triomphe||4, Le Louvre||5, Champs-Elysées||6, Sacré Coeur||7, Place de la Concorde||8, La Concergerie|
|9, La Grande Arche||10, Centre Pompidou||11, La Seine||12, Le Marché aux Puces||13, Les Catacombes||14, Les Egouts||15, Château de Versailles||16, Disneyland|
Free museums and monuments in Paris. - Walks in Paris in a 2CV; Paris by bike; guided tours by Parisians - Paris by night: hot sports and ideas - Paris mal anders (very good info page for German speaking people) and finally are listed some further links to online Parisian guides and off the beaten track guides:
- The ultimate Parisian Guide to Paris
- Lonely Planet Guide Paris
- Wikitravel Guide Paris
- Momondo: Off the beaten Track: 12 secret Spots in Paris
The Paris Passlib' is the official pass from the City of Paris. It is available online at PARISINFO and in all the welcome centres of the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- As the event location is not too far away from the Seine river you may go to the Isle de la Jatte and walk around in the small parc (taking the rue Anatole France and then the quai Michelet).
- Or you stroll around in the Parc Planchette (taking the rue du President Wilson).
- An other option is to visit the cemetery Levallois-Perret (taking the rue Victor Hugo).
Hotels and hostels sorted accordingly to the proximity of the event location:
- Chambre d'Hôtes Echapppée-Belle-Paris, 15, rue Jules Guesde 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Hôtel Boissière, 53, rue Jean Jaurès 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Hôtel Résidence Courcelle, 4, rue Edouard Vaillant 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Hôtel Boris V. by Happyculture, 73, rue Louis Michel 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Hôtel ibis Paris Levallois Perret, 24, rue de Trebois 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Hôtel Résidence Champerret, 70, rue Louis Rouquier 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Hôtel Chevallier, 67, rue Louis Rouqier 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Novohotel Paris 17, 34, avenue Porte d'Asnières 75017 Paris
ocial meeting will take place in the evening A s(Detailed information follows).
- Centre Commercial SO Ouest, 21/39, rue d'Alsace
Angels (helping us to hold this event)
|Event Video (Record impressions, interviews, Cut Video, Publish)|
|Technical Equipment onsite|
We are searching for sponsors. If you like to support us don't hesitate to contact Serkan Zerman: email@example.com