KBA and Notes
How to calculate tax privileges for Parents /Adoptive Parents of several disabled children
System customizing for second child
- Run transaction pu30 in Copy mode for Country KZ
- Copy Original Wage types into custom wage types
- Select option “Entries from validity date” and enter 01.01.2017.
- Select filled entries, clear Test run option and press Copy button in the application toolbar
- Run transaction sm30.
- Open view V_T51P1 for Country Grouping KZ in Edit mode
- Check (create if absent) the following entries:
- Run transaction sm30
- Open view V_T7RUT3 in Edit mode for Country Key KZ.
- Copy Tax Privilege 18 into custom Tax Privilege Z8
Repeat steps for next children if needed.
Master Data entry
Create individual entries for each child in the infotype 0299. BEGDA and ENDDA should be equal to the validity dates of tax privilege.
How to report an incident on this topic
Customer Interaction Center: Hotline numbers & E-mail addresses # 560499
Support Center: Phone & Fax numbers # 38373
Priorities of problem incidents # 67739
Structure of components for customer incidents # 36677
Customer incident – customer logon data # 508140
24-hour support not possible in this language # 32736
What is consulting? What is support? # 83020
Processing of customer incidents in English # 873046
LOP - Line Opener Program # 797124
Several queries in an incident # 50048
SAP Message Escalation Procedure # 90835
How to speed up customer incident processing # 1281633 # 984434
How to efficiently report a problem # 1228776