2527949 - Fiori Accessibility - JAWS Describes the apps and FIORI version that are supported fro this functionality into the HCM FIORI Apps.
Additionally we recommend to check the following wiki documentation about the Accessibility and the SAP User Experience Community
- To get the international languages that are supported in FIORI applications by default, please check the KBA 2310860 Here the access to PAM and FIORI library it is documented to help you to find this information.
- There is also one link to the Help SAP that provide more information about https://help.sap.com/saphelp_uiaddon10/helpdata/en/91/f385926f4d1014b6dd926db0e91070/content.htm
- Also can help here the following links that are related to the languages and SAPUI5:
- Application texts are included into i18n folder into the "SAPUI5 Application component". To access them:
1. Login into the Frontend system transaction SE80
2. Search for <yourSAPUI5ApplicationComponentName> as a 'BSP Application' Navigate to the i18n folder.
If the target language is supported, a i18n_**.properties file will be defined (where ** are the ISO language code) If not, the application will retrieve texts from i18n.properties file, which is the default texts file.
The language can be changed by adding the parameter ?sap-language= at the end of the URL
information about the translation that can help:
- Identifying the Language Code / Locale
- I18n Resource Text Customization
- Translatable Texts
- SAP UI5: i18n for each view
The following KBAs can help with translations issues are:
- 2475600 Standard applications cannot be displayed in the language which is newly imported in the system
- 2626949 Fiori tile added from SAP Menu not translated