Objective: Create a metrics drill-down per Instance / Host in System Monitoring Data Provider
Answer: Use the Drilldown option. It is possible on Host or Instance
- In the gadget settings section, enter the title
- Click on “Add Query” button in the “Queries List” section
- Select the data provider /STDF/DP_SYSMON in the “Queries Settings “section
- Enter the SID, the metric's name (DIALOG_RESPONSE_TIME) and the method (MAX)
5. Select the tab “Instance/Host”
6. Select the tab "Drilldown"
In the preview section, press button “Refresh”
- The selected metric should not be a system metric (It should be applicable to the selected drilldown value: Host or Instance)
- When selecting a drilldown value, the corresponding filter (instance/host) should not have a value. Otherwise the resulting data will be related only to the chosen instance/host.