Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Possible root cause #1:
- The group does not exist on the backend. Maybe someone has deleted it by mistake?
- Possible solution: create the logon group again, at the backend (transaction SMLG); or configure SAP GUI to use a different group.
- SAP Support component: BC-FES-GUI or BC-CCM-CNF-GRP.
Possible root cause #2:
- the group exists on the backend, but then there is an issue at the backend which is returning the incorrect information.
- Possible solution: BC-CCM-CNF-GRP must be involved to identify the root cause.
- SAP Support component: BC-CCM-CNF-GRP would be the appropriate component to perform the initial analysis.
Additional tests that can be performed:
- Logon to the backend and access the transaction SMLG. Confirm that the logon group exists there.