- The login screen might not even come up.
- If it comes up, the SAP GUI window hangs after the credentials were provided.
- It may take a long time for any error message to appear, if any.
- The SAP GUI can connect to other backend systems.
Possible root cause:
- SAP server is in a standstill situation.
- BC-CST-DP must be involved to analyze what could be happening at the SAP server. The SAP KBA 2456237- Standstill Analysis Preparation Guide lists all information required for the troubleshooting.
SAP Support component: