Are you new to SAP and want to learn more about it? Are you a decision-maker, consultant, or manager, who needs to gain a holistic understanding of SAP? If so, this book is for you. This practical, reader-friendly guide for busy professionals provides insight into SAP's history, vision, and strategies. You'll learn about the key areas of SAP, including Financials, CRM, SAP NetWeaver, enterprise SOA, Business Intelligence, and more.
1. Discover the Overall SAP Landscape Gain a solid understanding about SAP the company and its suite of products by exploring the company history and future plans.
2. Explore Core SAP Applications Learn how to benefit from SAP products, including Financials, CRM, HCM, SCM, SRM, Analytics, and the Small to Midsize Business offerings (SAP Business One, SAP Business All-in-One, and SAP Business By Design).
3. Understand the SAP Technology Platform Explore the details of SAP's Enterprise Service-Oriented Architecture (Enterprise SOA) approach, and the technology that enables it SAP NetWeaver.
4. Learn How SAP Works in the Real World Case studies show you how SAP products and solutions are used in real-world companies, and notes and tips demystify the features of SAP's products.
5. Navigate Topics as You Like Read the book by chapter or from start to finish, and take advantage of the useful glossary, SAP roadmaps, and Web resources.
Human Capital Management
Customer Relationship Management
Supplier Relationship Management
Strategy for Small to Midsize Businesses
SAP xApps and Composite Applications
Duet and SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
SAP Implementation Support
SAP NetWeaver and Enterprise SOA Paperback: 426 pages
Publisher: SAP Press; 1st edition (October 30, 2007)