There were few post in the forum asking how to read the Input Text file in to Single field of the structure. Can this be done using a FCC? NO.
Then how this can be done. This scenario is similar to my wiki post Java Mapping- Convert the Input xml to String. Follow the below steps.
S2S (Steps to Solution):
1. Configure the sender file adapter to read the source file without any FCC.
2. Create the Message Type.
3. Create a Message Interface for the Message Type.
4. Use the following Java code to read the input file and add it to a field of the Message structure. Export this Java Mapping as a Jar file using NWDS and Import the Jar in to IR.
5. In the Interface Mapping select both the Source and Target interface as the same message interface that is created.
6. Select the Mapping Program Type as Java Class and choose the java class mapping program.
I did this using graphical mapping and FCC in PI 7.1 ...