Your Hands-On Guide to SAP Business Information WarehouseGive your company the competitive edge by delivering up-to-date, pertinent business reports to users inside and outside your enterprise. SAP Business Information Warehouse Reporting shows you how to construct Enterprise Data Warehouses, create workbooks and queries, analyze and format results, and supply meaningful reports. Learn how to use the BEx and Web Analyzers, Web Application Designer, Visual Composer, and Information Broadcaster. You will also find out how to forecast future business trends, build enterprise portals and websites, and tune performance.
- Group data into InfoCubes and DataStore Objects and generate reports using queries and workbooks
- Work with the BEx Analyzer, Web Analyzer, and Query Designer
- Build queries and reports using the Business Administration Workbench
- Add attachments and drill-through using Document Integration and RRI
- Format and distribute results using Report Designer and Information Broadcaster
- Extend functionality with Enterprise Portal, Data Modeling, and Visual Composer
- Deploy charts, maps, diagrams, and unit of measure conversions
- Predict trends and possible outcomes using SBC and Integrated Planning
- Generate HTML pages using Enterprise Reporting and Web Application Designer
- Create BI-based corporate Web and intranet sites using SAP Enterprise Portal
About the AuthorPeter Jones is a platinum consultant at SAP Training/Business Consulting with more than nine years of consulting and educational experience. He regularly speaks at SAP-sponsored events.