Plan, execute, and track projects across the entire lifecycle using SAP Project System (PS) and the in-depth information contained in this comprehensive volume. SAP Project System Handbook explains how to configure PS for optimal performance, design structures and networks, create project blueprints, generate cost estimates and materials demands, and use the latest SAP tools. You will find full details on scheduling work, automating and tracking billing and POs, triggering events, and integrating with most other SAP modules. An invaluable reference to PS transaction codes is also included.
- Configure and customize SAP Project System
- Build PS objects, networks, and Work Breakdown Structures
- Use customer and service projects to track sales and billing
- Understand Assembly Processing concepts
- Create integrated cost, settlement, and resource plans
- Develop financial, workforce, and materials management blueprints
- Perform resource-related billing using Dynamic Item Processor Profiles
- Simulate and automatically generate sales documents, POs, and quotations
- Manage corporate investments with IM structures and AUCs
- Construct timesaving Project, Network, and Milestone Templates
- Extend functionality with the Project Builder, Planning Board, and ProMan
About the AuthorKieron N. Dowling is a highly successful and experienced implementer of SAP's PS and IM (Investment Management) modules. He has more than 12 years of SAP experience.