... as a new user
Get started with all the features provided
- Take a Guided Tour, a graphical overview on where to find what and how to benefit from all the portal features.
- Afterwards, have a quick look at the SAP Support Portal Help.
This concise 2-page graphical overview will
make you familiar with the portal's user interface.
Setup your personal settings under 'my Profile'
- Make sure that your contact details are correct.
- Sign up for single sign-on with SAP Passport so you don't need to remember your user ID or password when accessing the SAP Support Portal and the SAP support applications.
- Maintain your newsletter subscription settings.
... as a new super-administrator
Find out about tasks and responsibilities
- Get an overview in the document 'Information for new super-administrators' (hhtps://service.sap.com/about-admins).
- Learn more about the SAP support applications.
Start administering users
Use the functions under 'Data Administration' > 'User Data' (service.sap.com/user-admin) for user administration.
... after ordering new software
Download software and obtain license keys
Use the functions under 'Downloads' (service.sap.com/swdc) and 'Keys & Requests' > 'License Keys' (service.sap.com/licensekey) for software download and license key requests.