x_cons <database_name> show desc
Displays open descriptors for communication, such as TCP/IP sockets and pipes. Currently, only implementation for TCP/IP sockets is done. For instance, TREX connections will be displayed.
- ID: Internal Object ID of MaxDB
- FD: File descriptor (low-level)
- Name: Descriptor name.
Name of TCP/IP socket is in the following form:
- <state> : socket state (New, DeferredConnect, ConnectWait, Connected, Bound, Listening, PreClose, Destoryed)
- <source> and <destination> : TCP/IP address (iPv4 or IPv6) or host name
- <port> : the port number
- <proto> : the protocol
- <fd> : low-level file descriptor (same as FD field in colsole output)
- <address> : in-memory address of socket object
For example, <destination>/<port>_<proto> with value "0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1/29954_tcp" means TCP/IP port 29954 on localhost's IPv6 address. Source and/or destination may be missing, depending on socket state.