Downtime Announcement: Please note the SAP Community Wiki will be unavailable due to a system upgrade on Thursday, September 24th between 6 and 7 AM CEST
x_cons <database_name> show sync
Displays the state of synchronization primitives.
- Class: sync primitive type (mutex=mutex, csema=counting semaphore, event=event semaphore, rwlck=read/write lock)
- Gets: Number of entrances in critical section / execution past semaphore
- Waits: Number of collisions on the lock/waits for the semaphore
- Collisions: Number of collisions
- SameUKTW: Number of collisions in the same UKT(synchronization and memory barrier free)
The counters are once since the last reset and once for total.